The Fairweather Family Lodge (FFL)
Endeavors® provides permanent supportive housing, case management, professional counseling, life skills training, and employment opportunities for chronically homeless women in San Antonio with disabilities and their children so that they can achieve a life full of stability, success, and self-sufficiency in an apartment-style campus.
We provide the following services through Fairweather Family Lodge
- A safe, healthy, stable, and secure place to live
- Life skills training in parenting, finance, conflict resolution, relationship, problem-solving, leadership, and other social interaction issues
- Assistance in meeting educational needs of school-age children
- Symptom management
- Case management services
- Individualized assessments
The goals for this program include:
- Providing a safe, healthy, stable, and caring environment
- Increasing self-sufficiency and family/personal income through education, job training, and job placement
- Decreasing episodes of homelessness and/or acute psychiatric care
Referrals and Admission
The Fairweather Family Lodge receives all referrals for admission from Coordinated Entry through the South Alamo Regional Alliance for the Homeless.
For volunteer opportunities with the Fairweather Family Lodge, contact the Lodge Coordinator at: