Since 2011, our Emergency Services program has provided client-focused, temporary professional staff to support emergency staffing for families and children with needs due to disasters or other unforeseen events. We also provide safe shelters due to catastrophic events and/or evacuation. Services can deploy nationally and immediately.
We have assisted in four major surge staffing events that include providing case managers, clinicians, teachers, logistical support, and direct care staff for over 20,000 undocumented youth.
We have established, successful community partnerships with Long-Term Recovery Groups (LTRGs), Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters (VOADS), community nonprofits, municipalities, homeless/housing coalitions, and others assisting local communities impacted by federally declared disasters.
We collaborate with the Texas Health and Human Services.
Our services include:
- Individual & family social assistance services
- Case management & intake services
- Emergency childcare services in emergency shelters
- Emergency childcare services for first responders
- Relief services in disasters
- Identification and set up of child-safe zones in temporary shelters and/or locations
- Staff for emergency shelters for victims of domestic violence
- Licensed case managers and clinicians
- Child & direct care staff certified in infant/child CPR and first aid
- Federal criminal background checks
- Specialized training in behavior management, crisis intervention, and trauma response
- Specialized training in shelter operations
- 800 reservists on standby 365 days a year
Click here to visit our Disaster Case Management page.