Cumberland County Homelessness Prevention Program
EndeavorsTM serves Fayetteville’s homeless civilian population by providing case management, emergency financial assistance, and employment services to low income individuals and families facing eviction or who are currently homeless.
This is NOT an emergency housing program, but rather a resource for the Cumberland County homeless population. Rental and utility assistance, if approved, is short-term and limited.
We provide the following services
- Case management
- Development of a Housing Stability Plan
- Assistance in obtaining benefits
- Referrals to Community Agencies
- Emergency Financial Assistance based on need (not guaranteed)
- Referrals for financial counseling and legal assistance
For more information please contact: