Cumberland County Homelessness Prevention Program
Endeavors® serves Fayetteville’s homeless civilian population by providing case management, emergency financial assistance, and employment services to low-income individuals and families facing eviction or who are currently homeless.
This is NOT an emergency housing program, but rather a resource for the people in Cumberland County who are homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless. Rental and utility assistance, if approved, is provided on a short-term basis and is limited.
We provide the following services
- Case management
- Development of a housing stability plan
- Assistance in obtaining benefits
- Referrals to community agencies
- Emergency financial assistance based on need (not guaranteed)
- Referrals for financial counseling and legal assistance
For more information please contact us: