Due to COVID-19, our Supportive Services for Veteran locations will be closed until further notice. Veterans can contact us by phone for assistance. Our Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinics in San Antonio, El Paso, and Killeen will also be closed to the public. However, appointments are available via Telehealth.
Endeavors® provides homelessness prevention and rapid re-housing services to veterans at risk of becoming homeless. Through our case management services, veterans develop a housing stability plan, are assisted in obtaining VA and other benefits and are provided referrals to community agencies. Part of our services includes providing veterans with temporary financial assistance, which is based on financial need and includes rental deposits, arrears, and utility payments.
Services provided to:
- Low-income Veteran families.
- Veterans facing eviction.
- Veterans currently homeless and scheduled to move into housing within 90 days.
- Rapidly re-house or prevent homelessness for over 5,000 veterans and their families.
- Enhance independent living skills and Income of very low-income veteran families.