Are you a veteran in need of rental assistance?
Our Supportive Services for Veteran Families Shallow Subsidy service provides rental assistance to very low-income and extremely low-income Veteran households who are enrolled in SSVF’s Rapid Rehousing or Homeless Prevention projects.
How to Apply:
Once appointment is scheduled for intake, please bring in the following documents:
- DD214 or other proof of Active Duty Service/VA Benefit Card
- Proof of income/paystubs, SSI, food stamps award letter, VA benefits for all household members
- Social Security Cards for all household members, and photo ID’s for all household members over 18
- Lease agreement and eviction notice, if applicable
- Utility disconnect notice
- Copies of 3 most recent bank statements
What to Expect After You Apply:
- After receiving your initial application online, an Endeavors staff member will review your application and confirm the details on your application with you.
- Endeavors staff will collect any other needed documentation and assist with completing the application.
- Upon determinations of your eligibility for the Program you will be contacted by the Case Manager.
- The Case Manager will create an action plan.
- If denied, Endeavors will provide you with referrals.