Veteran Supportive Services
Our Veteran Services program offers Homelessness Prevention & Stabilization Services to Veterans and their families in Texas. These supportive services include outreach, case management, help in obtaining VA benefits, emergency financial assistance for rent & utilities and assistance in obtaining and coordinating other public benefits.
Endeavors provides services to very low income Veteran families, Veterans facing eviction, and/or Veterans currently homeless and scheduled to move into housing within 90 days. Our goal is to rapidly re-house or prevent homelessness for Veterans and their families and enhance independent living skills and/or Income for very low-income Veteran families.
We provide the following services through the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) at low to no cost
- Case Management
- Development of a Housing Stability Plan
- Assistance in obtaining VA and other benefits
- Referrals to Community Agencies
- Emergency Financial Assistance for rent and utilities (based on financial need)
- Referrals for financial counseling and legal assistance
- Job placement assistance
- Parenting programs
- Skills Workshops