Endeavors Permanent Supportive Housing Program
Endeavors® serves chronically homeless populations in the San Antonio metro area and greater Bexar County, Texas. Participants of the program are provided with rental assistance and supportive services.
The Housing First model encourages safe and stable housing with minimum obstacles and services to prevent eviction. By providing participants with a safe place to live and opportunities to reach their potential, they can establish the first steps toward stable housing.
We provide the following services:
- Case management
- Development of a housing stability plan
- Voluntary access to mental health counseling
- Parenting education and life skills training
- Employment assistance and education services
- Childcare assistance
- Basic needs such as food, clothing, and medical care
Referrals and Admission
The PSH programs are referred to all eligible participants through coordinated entry via SAHomelink. For more information, please contact us at [email protected].